Real-time seismic monitoring
Real-time seismic monitoring is used to improve decision-making and safety during well drilling and injection operations. For those applications, a short reaction time is required.
Guardian is Reach Subsea’s integrated solution to process seismic data and provide the required interpretation capability in real-time.
- Noise removal algorithms
- Microseismic event detection and location
- Drill-bit positioning with meter-level accuracy
- Look-ahead capability
- History line for navigation through microseismic events
- Integrated visualizaton of all data types
- Log interface for easy communication between interested parties
- Alarm handling, including alarm push on smartphones
- Integration of well measurements and environmental information