QUARTERLY REPORT FOR REACH SUBSEA ASA
– REACH delivers positive results of NOK 2,9 million
for the third quarter of 2013 as a result of a
successful start-up of offshore operations with the
vessel Bourbon Emerald.
– REACH took delivery of two complete Supporter ROV
systems in the third quarter, of which one was
mobilized and operated from Bourbon Emerald. As such,
the company is progressing according to the business
plan launched one year ago.
– REACH had the first full period of operation in the
quarter. Utilizing Bourbon Emerald and our own state
of the art ROV systems, the company has completed
several successful projects for multiple clients in
UKCS and NCS.
– The clients have expressed great satisfaction with
planning and execution of the projects, which is a
testament of the skills and competence of a highly
experienced subsea staff.
– REACH is proud to report that there has been no
serious incidents, accidents nor downtime of vessel
equipment during this important first period of
The full Third quarter report can be found on the Investor-pages.
A presentation given to investors and analysts can be downloaded via the link below: